In 1963, Maserati introduced the world’s first-ever luxury sports sedan, with a powerful racing engine fitted to a beautifully designed luxury sedan. Fast-forward to the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte, and the same passion endures, combining race-bred performance with unrivalled luxury.
• Powerful V6 and V8 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
• Up to 523 hp and a top speed of 310 km/h with the Quattroporte GTS
• Quattroporte GTS offers exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
• Quattroporte SQ4 with intelligent AWD provides optimal traction and all-weather safety
• Ultimate luxury and comfort with available executive rear seating
Luxury and spacious comfort meet phenomenal dynamic capabilities in the Maserati Quattroporte. It’s a unique combination, perfectly expressed by this sport sedan’s elegant and imposing proportions.
With a 424 hp V6 engine and Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive, the Quattroporte S Q4 takes on challenging roads and weather conditions in stride.
The Quattroporte GTS represents the epitome of the Maserati philosophy. With a 523 hp V8 and equipped with GranLusso or GranSport trim, it is the ultimate supersedan.
Comprehensive safety and security
Every Quattroporte is designed and built to provide world-class levels of safety and security, a top priority for Maserati.
Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS)
An available Driver Assistance Package equips Quattroporte with a range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems that offer greater peace of mind—whether you’re on a grand tour or a dash through the city.